A large, natural daylight photography studio awaits in the heart of the Surrey countryside. Combining rural charm with comfort and practicality where all of your expectations are not only met, but exceeded. A personal space to make your portrait experience one of calm and tranquility. Alternatively, The Studio is available to hire inclusive of lighting equipment if required. Easily accessible by both road and rail from London yet removed enough from the hustle of the city to truly inspire artist and subject alike. Please contact me with regards to your upcoming shoot and I can assist in any way that is helpful to your brief.
- Free Wifi
- Catering facilities include kitchen for tea/coffee and refreshments. Catering available on request with a bespoke menu to satisfy both appetite and budget. Requires advance booking.
- Cloakroom including changing and shower facilities for models
- Black out blind and ability to shut out natural daylight
- Two meeting rooms
- Relaxed courtyard equipped with table tennis table and woodland walks from the backdoor
- Mix of furniture, backdrops, accessories and eclectic collection of props
- Wheelchair accessible
- Plenty of off-road parking
[widgetic-mosaic-gallery id=593027ececb2a1860d8b456d autoscale=on width=1457 height=753 resize=allow-scale-down]